Iron Horse Blog
Dear Friends and Family,
We are beyond excited that we can re-open for outdoor tastings, which, as you know, is our forte and makes social distancing very easy to achieve. We are already “by appointment”, so we are simply pairing down the number of guests we can welcome at a time to comply with the “new normal”. We will be wearing masks … and guests will have to wear masks too when you arrive and until you get situated to start tasting. Masks are the fashion accessory of the moment!
For everyone’s sake … and your comfort … we will adhere to the protocols provided by the Wine Institute to a T. Having guests at the winery will be fun and exciting. It will be our greatest pleasure to get back to sharing our stunning view and our wines. And, we have some very delicious new releases. We're just thrilled to be able to open them up for you. Even with social distancing it will be celebratory and fun - two of our specialties.
We are offering a tasting flight of five wines – three bubblies, a Single Vineyard Chardonnay, and a Single Vineyard Pinot Noir along with delicious artisanal picnic boxes from Big Bottom Market Monday through Saturday and on Sundays we are beyond excited to welcome back The Oyster Girls.
We will keep saying it forever: Thank you all so much for your support, always, and especially the last two months. It has been so encouraging to have you rally beside us as we weather this storm together. We are so grateful.
Here is our check list for re-opening, for your peace of mind:
- Reservations are mandatory. Please book online in advance. Or, call us at 707 887 1507.
- All staff will be wearing masks.
- Protocols require guests to don masks when you get out of your car in the parking area and keep them on until you are situated at the Tasting Bar.
- You will pick up your tasting glasses at check in, right out of the rack from the dishwasher.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at check in and all along the Tastings Bars.
- Social distancing is required. We ask that you please stay at least six feet apart from others and we will gently remind you, if need be.
- We will be disinfecting all surfaces after each tasting.Tasting menus will be printed individually and thrown away.
- Payment will be contact free, no cash please.
While we can’t say we will be welcoming you with open arms (still no hugging), it is certainly with open hearts.