This is a time for optimism, a steady hand and doing everything we can to help protect the community.
Here at Iron Horse, we have changed our protocol to clinking glasses instead of shaking hands.
Following the Governor's announcement, we have closed our Tasting Room. Our wines are still available for purchase and pick up here at the winery from 8a to 4p; we are just not offering tastings. The best, easiest, safest and most helpful option available 24/7 is to order online. We are offering $1 shipping on six bottles or more. Please click here.
We know not everyone can stay home, and we owe a big debt of gratitude to our doctors, nurses, and caregivers, first responders, everyone in essential services, the unbelievably great people working in the grocery stores and pharmacies. Thank you!
I also want to share the view from the winery with you. It will still be here when this is over.
Wishing you and yours all our very best during this crazy, unprecedented time.
Our Highest Rated Wines:
- 95 points for 2014 Wedding Cuvee - Wine Enthusiast
- 95 points for Brut X - Wine Enthusiast
- 94 points for 2010 Brut LD - Wine Spectator
- 94 points for Classic Vintage Brut - Wine Enthusiast
- 93 points for 2005 vintage of Joy! - Wine Enthusiast
- 93 points for 2011 Brut Rose LD - Wine & Spirits
- 93 points for 2010 Brut LD - Wine & Spirits and Wine Enthusiast
- 92 points for 2011 Brut Rose LD - Wine Enthusiast
- 92 points for 2016 North Block Pinot Noir - Wine & Spirits
- 91 points for 2017 Gold Ridge Pinot Noir - Wine & Spirits
- 90 points for 2016 North Block Pinot Noir - Wine Enthusiast
- 90 points for 2016 Deer Gate Pinot Noir - Wine & Spirits